BA Business (Supply & Logistics Management)
In the global enterprise you must be able to anticipate demands, drive product design, and bring products to market using innovative supply chain practices. The Business: Supply & Logistics Management program is offered at Portland State University.
|Full-time Duration:||3 years|
|Starting in:||January, March, June, September|
|Tuition Fee:||$29,837 per year|
About the Business: Supply & Logistics Management Program
- Designed to provide a foundational understanding of supply and logistics with emphasis on sustainable and ethical business practices.
- One cohort starting each fall term.
- A planned program from start to finish, guaranteeing your spot in each class and your time to graduation.
- Real-time video conferencing with classmates and faculty.
- Professionally produced video and lecture content accessible from any device.
- One on-campus kick-off event to meet your faculty and peers, learn about PSU resources, and visit Portland companies (optional but recommended).
- Same quality and content as on-campus courses, taught by PSU School of Business faculty.
- Dedicated academic adviser to provide support throughout the program.
Your Potential To Be Exponential
At Portland State University , you feel like you’re part of a movement. The kind that keeps your classmates rooting for you and your professors pulling for you. You’ll form bonds with faculty and friends in small classes that dive deep into the issues that matter most to you. We are proud to be one of the nation’s most transformative universities. Because every time your success inspires others, you change the world.