Postgraduate Certificate Taxation
Offered by Portland State University’s nationally-ranked School of Business, the graduate certificate in Taxation equips you with targeted, high-impact tax expertise.
|Part-time Duration||2 years|
|Starting in:||June, September|
|Tuition Fee:||$797 per credit|
Our Taxation program at Portland State University caters to working professionals in accounting, law, business, financial planning, and related fields. It’s also ideal for accounting majors who need a fifth year of education to qualify for the CPA exam.
Designed in collaboration with corporate tax practitioners and public accountants, the program emphasizes practical, results-oriented taxation and accounting expertise. Online courses enable you to complete the taxation certificate while you’re working full-time, and course schedules never interfere with tax season.
- Online courses offer flexibility for working professionals
- Designed to sync your classes with the accounting recruitment cycles
- School of Business holds prestigious dual accreditation from AACSB in accounting and business
- Results-oriented curriculum designed by tax professionals
- Relevant for working professionals who specialize in taxation, accounting, law, investing and other fields