Postgraduate Certificate Engineering Project Management
The Engineering Project Management Graduate Certificate at Portland State University closes the skill gap and teaches fundamentals, tools, and advanced approaches to project management. Instructors are experienced project managers, project auditors, and trainers.
|Starting in:||January, March, June, September|
|Tuition Fee:||$724 per credit|
|Location:||Portland Campus (Portland, United States)|
The Engineering Project Management Graduate Certificate at Portland State University is the most popular ETM certificate and many recent engineering graduates chose it to supplement their skills right after graduation. Classes are tailored to the needs of working professionals and provide and excellent foundation for project management certification (outside of PSU). We welcome technologists from all different areas (engineers, scientists, and IT professionals) to join us.
What can you do
ETM Graduates serve as project management leaders in a broad range of organizations including:
- Senior Project Manager at Nike
- Project Leader at Daimler
- Project Manager at Tektronix
- Project Management Specialist at Boeing
- Program Manager at Microsoft
- National Operations Program Manager, US Forest Service
- Senior Technical Program Manager at Lam Research