Postgraduate Certificate Business Blockchain
The fully online Business Blockchain Graduate Certificate at Portland State University is rich with in-depth analytical and practical skill development.
|Part-time Duration||2 years|
|Starting in:||January, September|
|Tuition Fee:||$14,850 per full|
In the first for-credit certificate of its kind in the country, you’ll experience an interdisciplinary approach to blockchain education, including hands-on practice with distributed ledger technology that creates and executes transactions and smart contracts.
The School of Business is collaborating with Oregon’s blockchain leaders to offer a series of courses packed with use cases, guest speakers and industry mentors. You’ll move beyond cryptocurrency concepts to explore other areas of business, including supply chain, finance, healthcare and real estate—all critical business functions where blockchain skills are in high demand.
The Business Blockchain Graduate Certificate at Portland State University is designed for forward-thinking students and business professionals ready to gain an edge in a rapidly developing technology.
- Confers skills that are in very high demand, a demand that’s expected to increase significantly in coming years
- Makes you a competitive job candidate in the expanding field of business technology
- Online format maximizes flexibility and convenience for working professionals
- Offered by PSU’s nationally ranked business school
- Curriculum informed by industry leaders
- Blockchain internship opportunities available through industry partners