Postgraduate Certificate Athletic and Outdoor Industry
Our online Athletic and Outdoor Industry Graduate Certificate at Portland State University puts you on the fast track to a career in this exciting sector. Designed and led by seasoned pros from Nike, Columbia Sportswear, Yakima, Gerber Gear, and other Portland-based companies, the program has a 100% job-placement rate.
|Part-time Duration||1 year|
|Starting in:||January, April, September|
|Tuition Fee:||$797 per credit|
|Location:||Portland Campus (Portland, United States) / Blended|
This Athletic and Outdoor Industry Graduate Certificate at Portland State University attracts participants from across the United States and around the world. Whether you’re just entering the workforce, changing careers or looking for a specialized edge that equips you to advance into leadership roles, you can’t get better professional training than PSU offers in the online Athletic and Outdoor Industry certificate program.
- Developed in collaboration with global leaders in the athletic and outdoor industry
- Offered by the PSU’s nationally-ranked School of Business and the Center for Retail Leadership
- Can be taken paired with a graduate program such as our Master’s in Global Supply Chain Management, MBA and MSF, or taken as a stand-alone certificate.
- PSU holds elite dual-accreditation in business and accounting from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Alumni have an outstanding job-placement record with world-renowned brands, including adidas, Columbia Sportswear, Cascade Designs, Gerber Gear, Keen, REI and Nike