PhD Engineering Management – Technology Management
The Engineering Management – Technology Management doctoral program at Portland State University will prepare you to become a leader in the management of technology. You will leverage our program’s unique role as a hub of technology management and specialized research.
|Starting in:||January, April, September|
|Tuition Fee:||$736 per credit|
|Location:||Portland Campus (Portland, United States)|
Doctoral graduates from our Engineering Management – Technology Management doctoral program at Portland State University have found jobs in competitive roles in industry, government, and academia.
Example of job titles for past graduates include:
- Professor of Practice, University of Colorado-Boulder
- Associate Professor, University of Minnesota-Duluth
- Professor, Associate Director of Biomedical Informatics Doctoral and Postdoctoral Programs at OHSU
- Chief Technology Innovation Officer at Bonneville Power Administration
- Dean, College of Management at Yuan Ze University
- Director, Oregon Wood Innovation Center, OSU
- Senior Vice President and Director of Business Technology, PNC Financial
- Director of Strategic Planning and Innovation, Merck