MSc Global Supply Chain Management
Graduates of Portland State University MS in Global Supply Chain Management are making an impact in leading positions in retail, technology, apparel, aerospace, and logistics. Apple, Samsung, Nike, Boeing, Daimler, Gap Inc and Keen Footwear are just some of the global players who have recruited our students. In addition to the outstanding career services offered at the School of Business.
|Part-time Duration:||21 months|
|Starting in:||March, September|
|Tuition Fee:||$671 per credit|
The Global Supply Chain Management at Portland State University delivers a true cohort experience with the flexibility of a fully online program. You will build a network of peers advancing supply chain in a wide range of industries and locations, engaging in discussions and collaborative projects when and where it works for you.You can count on area expertise and connections through advising from your academic director and industry professionals.
Supply chain management is directly impacted by emerging technologies and a dynamic global economic and environmental ecosystem. Co-developed with industry leaders, the MSGSCM at Portland State equips you with the skills and tools you need to step up to this challenge, including leading-edge sustainability frameworks such as the circular economy.
Portland State’s MS in Global Supply Chain Management degree attracts professionals throughout the world. The current cohort includes students from Arizona, Illinois, New York, Washington and across the globe in India, Belarus, and Japan. These students bring a wealth of expertise to the classroom and have as much as 26 years of professional experience. They bring knowledge from the following industries: consulting, consumer products, government, healthcare, manufacturing, media, non-profit and real estate, among others.
- Best Online Programs, Grad Business 2020, U.S. News & World Report
- Systems orientation. You’ll learn to integrate end-to-end supply chain functions and align them with your company’s product and service strategies.
- Analytics focus. Combine data analytics, artificial intelligence, and practical know-how to respond to customer demand data and gain competitive advantage.
- Industry relevance. Because we’re located in global manufacturing, distribution and retail hub, PSU’s supply chain management faculty leverage their extensive industry ties throughout the United States and the world. Our leading-edge curriculum is influenced by industry leaders.
- Centered on sustainability. PSU was one of the first universities to incorporate the circular economy into academic research and teaching. This restorative model eliminates economic waste while minimizing environmental impact. Our faculty pushes the envelope for sustainability in supply chain management.
- Global outlook. The online master’s program fosters a deep understanding of international supply chain best practices. With a short-term field study in Asia, you will get immersed in international operations and collaborate face-to-face with global partners in supply chain leadership.