A master’s degree in finance is consistently rated one of the best investments you can make in your career. Maximize your returns with Portland State University’s STEM-designated Master of Science in Finance (MSF).
|Duration:||1 year (Full-time)
2 years (Part-time)
|Tuition Fee:||$720 per credit|
|Location:||Portland Campus (Portland, United States)|
You’ll gain tangible technical expertise and position yourself for a bright future in corporate finance, traditional investments or impact investing.
As a STEM-designated program, our Finance master’s degree offers advanced training in the quantitative methods, strategic, risk management and data visualization tools that drive financial decision making. Portland State University has deep financial industry connections in Oregon and throughout the Pacific Northwest, with a network of over 25,000 alumni worldwide.
- Available on a full-time and part-time basis
- Accessible to working professionals and recent college graduates
- University Affiliate status from CFA Institute; scholarships awarded to offset CFA Level 1 exam fees
- STEM-designated master of finance degree
- Elite accreditation in business and accounting from Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)