Master in Taxation
Portland State University’s Master of Taxation equips you to fill this growing field. Co-developed with the Pacific Northwest’s top public accountants and corporate tax specialists, our master’s degree offers specialized tax education that employers value highly.
|Duration:||1 year (Full-time)
2 years (Part-time)
|Starting in:||June, September|
|Tuition Fee:||$720 per credit|
Our online format makes the Master of Taxation at Portland State University accessible to working tax practitioners and other professionals with full-time jobs. You’ll build highly marketable tax expertise and develop the judgment that cannot be replaced by tax software or other technology. With our Master of Taxation degree, you’ll make immediate career progress and build a foundation for long-term success.
- Offered by PSU’s nationally-ranked School of Business
- Ranked among nation’s best online business programs by U.S. News & World Report
- Convenient, flexible online format with one in-person residency each term
- Unique program schedule synced with accounting recruitment cycles
- Elite dual accreditation in accounting and business from AACSB