MA World Languages and Literatures
The M.A. in World Languages and Literatures at Portland State University is a graduate degree with concentration in a primary language, a secondary language, and linguistics. The primary language may be French, German, Japanese or Spanish and the secondary language may be Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Russian, or Spanish.
|Full-time Duration:||2 years|
|Starting in:||January, April, September|
|Tuition Fee:||$698 per credit|
|Location:||Portland Campus (Portland, United States)|
- We serve and sustain a vibrant urban region through our creativity, collective knowledge and expertise.
- We are dedicated to collaborative learning, innovative research, sustainability and community engagement.
- We educate a diverse community of lifelong learners.
- Our research and teaching have global impact.
World Languages and Literatures Values
- We promote access, inclusion and equity as pillars of excellence.
- We commit to curiosity, collaboration, stewardship and sustainability.
- We strive for excellence and innovation that solves problems.
- We believe everyone should be treated with integrity and respect.
Portland State University pursues excellence through: Accessibility; innovation; collaboration; engagement; sustainability; transformation.
- An anchor institution, providing the Portland region with a highly educated population, substantial economic impact, and distinctive contributions to its culture.
- Contributing unique scholarship and research that support quality of life through problem solving.
- Delivering on our access mission, contributing to a highly educated and diverse community.