JD/MBA Juris Doctor – Master of Business Administration
The Juris Doctor – Master of Business Administration joint degree program pairs Portland State University’s one-of-a-kind Portland MBA with a top-ranked law degree from Lewis & Clark Law School.
|Full-time Duration||1 year|
|Tuition Fee:||$797 per credit|
|Location:||Portland Campus (Portland, United States)|
Both The Portland MBA and Lewis & Clark JD place unique emphasis on innovation, sustainability and community-focused business leadership. By opting for the JD/MBA joint degree, you can expand and enhance your career possibilities, with opportunities ranging from corporate law to government, nonprofit leadership and entrepreneurship.
On the most diverse campus in Oregon, you’ll join a select cohort of individuals who enrich the learning experience with a wide array of perspectives, backgrounds and experiences. Our joint Juris Doctor – Master of Business Administration program at Portland State University lets you learn from and work with some of the region’s most influential community leaders. If you want to make a difference in your career, PSU’s joint JD/MBA degree is designed to equip you with the credentials, experience and contacts to create meaningful change.
- Portland State’s MBA ranked #5 Best Green MBA (Princeton Review), #15 Affordable Conscious MBA (Conscious Company) and is a Top 100 Better World MBA (Corporate Knights)
- Lewis & Clark ranked #2 environmental law program (U.S. News & World Report) with its law review ranked in the top five percent of the nation’s law journals (Washington & Lee)
- PSU has been on U.S. News & World Report’s “Most Innovative Universities” list for four consecutive years
Active partnerships with leaders in regional business, government and nonprofit sectors
- Foundations of Competitiveness: Stay on the cutting edge of business with coursework in innovation, creativity, ethics, sustainability and global awareness.
- Value Chain of Business: Critical skills to run a modern business, including accounting, information systems, finance, management, marketing and operations.
- Applied Skills and Leadership: Learn managerial best practices and apply them through immersive experiences and a capstone consulting project.